From UFStarfleet Wiki
|!! IMPORTANT !!|
|UFS CompOps can ONLY be reached by the CompOps Support System http://support.ufstarfleet.org|
|Due to the amount of requests we get every day, we are forced to adapt this policy per direct.|
We cannot go over many systems to check for messages, hence we have to keep that down to a minimum so we can
ensure quick response time and personal attention wherever required. Thank you for your cooperation.
|Impossibilium nulla obligatio est|
|Office of Computer Operations|
|Founded: 2382 - Stardate 071206|
|Location: Pinastri Sector|
|Homebase: Starfleet Command|
|Division Head: Eddie Hagoromo|
|Vice Division Head: Lizzy Gracemount|
The Office of Computer Operations (CompOps in abbreviated form) is the coordinating authority for all UFS online representations, as well as the external communities. CompOps coördinates and structures all the information online and manages the (regular) updates to these communities. CompOps works closely together with the Office of Public Relations & Marketing and Office of Intellectual Property Management to both explore new grounds for UFS and guard our public appearance and intellectual properties.
CompOps in UFS:
- All CompOps Queries will be answered via the CompOps Support System: http://support.ufstarfleet.org
How to submit a support ticket
- Sign in to forum account
- Go to the support website, http://support.ufstarfleet.org
- Select 'Submit Support ticket'
- Fill out the form, adding all information needed up to and including screenshots (where available).
- Hit 'submit' and wait for a representative from CompOps to contact you regarding your ticket."
Please read this VERY carefully before you come running to CompOps with questions or remarks, your answer might be in here.
- UFS CompOps stands for UFS Computer Operations.
- Our team can be reached by contacting us via the CompOps Support System: http://support.ufstarfleet.org
- We aim to answer any questions/issues/requests within 48 working hours (which is 2 working days), this includes, but is not limited to: Approving your Forum Accounts, Email Queries, Changing/Updating Ranks in Forums, Descriptions, etc.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost passwords or incorrect personal information. The user is responsible for the information that you provide Computer Operations. The user or their direct superiors are responsible for maintaining and updating personal information via the correct channels. Most updates go through UFS Personnel which is then funneled to the CompOps department if needed. CompOps is not responsible for any information provided by others nor do we check the validity of such information. It is your responsibility to provide correct and accurate information for the various systems.
- CompOps can and will act upon any suspicious information provided that has indications of being false, misleading or untruthful and as such, withholds the right to validate, alter, update or remove infringements.
- Security of personal information of our users is vital to CompOps, therefore, we will not spread, publish or duplicate personal information, such as IP Addresses, Names, Addresses, Cities and other stored information for purposes other than for backup purposes unless ordered by court via court-order or legal jurisprudence valid in the country of origin.
- CompOps retains the right to check personal information for duplicate accounts (alts), however, will only investigate if there is reasonable doubt over the identity of a person. The outcome of this investigation will be marked "For your eyes only" classified "Top Secret" and only provided to members of Command.
Office of Computer Operations Leadership Staff
Website of the Year: Main Website (CompOps) - 150830
Website of the Year: UFS Forums (CompOps) - 180818
UF Starfleet HQ Award: CompOps - 180818, 200829
Website of the Year: UFS Wiki - 190810
The Cyberspace Award of Excellence: UFS Discord - 200829