From UFStarfleet Wiki
A Branch Head or Branch Commander is the commanding officer of an area of UF Starfleet. Among several responsibilities, the Branch Commander is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:-
- Role Play your position as Branch Commander if you choose
- Keep open contact with Ship & Station Commanders to assist and advise on specialist subjects.
- Assist the Academy College Dean with creation and updating of Branch related Classes for UF Starfleet Academy.
- Updating and Maintaining the LCARS Database for your branch.
- Participation in group functions, such as ceremonies.
- Involvement daily activities around UFS facilities in all Grids(mingling, being available).
- Staff motivation.
- Make contact with those whom you have not had contact with in 7 days or greater.
- Monthly Reporting to the Chief of UF Starfleet Operations.
- Serve as an example of a good Starfleet Officer.
- Investigate Member Problems and work to a solution as quickly as possible if approached.
- Work towards Member Retention through regular contact and problem Solving.
- Work towards overall Branch staffing goals.
- Ensure that all Branch Members have the opportunity to RP at least once per month should they choose to Role play within UFS.
- Maintain Monthly Meetings for the entirety of the Branch.
- Maintenance of Branch groups in ALL Metaverses (through Delegation if necessary)
- Write an Article for the Delta Communicator for each Issue to update readers on Branch Activities
- Recruit and communicate with a Vice Branch Head
- Delegate duties
- Be of Good Standing
- Be Available for at least 1 Hour per day, 7 Hours Per Week
- Open Communication with the Chief of UF Starfleet Operations Office
|United Federation Starfleet Branch Heads|