From UFStarfleet Wiki
The Aide to the UFS Commandant assists the Commandant with the creation, enhancement and facilitation of in-world classes. The job is a kind of assistant to the Academy Commandant and includes tasks and duties that are varied in scope because of the multiple responsibilities that come with managing the duties of the Commandant.
This job in under development. Tasks assigned include but are not limited to in-world class creation, class testing and error correction, creation of on-line prerequisites or enhancement materials, and teaching of in-world classes or facilitation of in-world interactive sessions. Other duties as required.
- 190306 to Present - Kristoff Jameson
- ADP Associates
- Extensive roleplay background
- 9 months in UFS
- Excellent command of written English.
- Knowledge of Academy procedures
- Work well as a member of a team
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of roleplay basics
- ADP Bachelor in Yeomanship
- Lieutenant Commander