||Emmy Lombardia (Female)
||Date of Birth (Age):
||Place of Birth:
||Srosha, Alpha Quadrant
||Federation Standard English
|Other Important Medical Information:
||Higher than normal immunity system
|Other Identifying marks/Features:
||Riktor Lombardia, Ember Lombardia, Emma Lombardia
||Queen Ally Eberhart
||King Heiko Eberhart
||Chief Medical Officer
- 2384: Birth of Emerald of Clan Eberhardt, only child of Heiko and Ally.
- 2398 (age 14): Prince Heiko gets very sick and dies in 6 months. Even the best doctors cannot figure out what happened. Many of the most prominent nobles claim the throne. Emerald says that honor falls to her. The Nobles laugh and says a woman can't rule, they don't have the constitution for it. Over the course of the next 6 months Emerald's rivals either die mysteriously or withdraw their claim for the throne. It is widely rumored she bribed, assassinated, threatened, blackmailed or bought off her rivals.
- 2399 (age 15): Emerald is betrothed to a rival’s son, is Count Ludwig Von Tardis, formerly a rival and contender for the throne. This was an unwanted political maneuver to save her clan from being wiped out.
- 2400 (age 16): Emerald decides she doesn’t want to be forced into marriage and leaves Srosha. She finds her self on a transport that suffers catastrophic mechanical failure. She is saved, larger due to the quick thinking of a young Starfleet Cadet named Rich Lombardia.
- 2401 (17 years old): Rich convinces Emerald to return to Srosha. Ally is grateful for Rich saving her life but taken back when Emmy announces she wants to call off the wedding in order to be with Rich. Count Ludwig Von Tardis doesn't take it well either and threatening to withdraw support for Clan Eberhardt if she does. Rich challenged him to a duel. It was a tough battle but Rich was victorious. A few weeks later, Count Ludwig Von Tardis was crowned King of Srosha but kept his word and protected clan Eberhardt.
They continued to see one another. They eloped in secret. Part of the reason for the quick marriage was that Emerald was pregnant. Emerald gives birth to a boy, Riktor.
- 2403 (Ages 19): She gives birth to her second child, a daughter named Ember.
- 2405 (21): Emmy gives birth to their third child, a daughter named Emma.
Return to the Alpha Quadrant
- 2409-2411 (25-27): While her husband fights in the Federation-Klingon War, she keeps her children safe on Srosha.
- 2411-2413 (27-29): Emmy and Rich leave Srosha and settle on an independent desert planet called Araxes. Here is a highly profitable commodity called “Spice” which mined and traded.
o Emmy attends a local medical school and studies to be a physician. She joins the local Home Guard with her husband. They pay for her schooling in return.
o Battle of Araxes – Pyrixians setup a communication relay on surface. Its purpose is to assist in the coordination of a ground assault when the main fleet arrives. The Home Guard along with several desert-born locals forms a Task Force. They jointly assault the comm relay and destroy it.
o Battle of Vanguard Station – In retaliation for their defeat, the Pyrixians assault the Home Guard HQ known as Vanguard station. They penetrate the defenses and board the station. It’s a gruesome affair which results in many deaths on both sides. Unable to secure the station, the Pyrixans are forced to withdraw.
o When a new leader was elected, the local government hired additional mercenary forces. Due to the growing threat of the Pyrians, trying to keep the mercenaries in line and an abduction attempt on her son, they decided Araxes was no longer safe for their family.
- 2413-2416 (29-32): Emerald knew this wasn’t the life they were meant for. Their children were older and they settled on a much safer world. It was time for Rich to return to the life he was meant for, a life in Starfleet. However, he wasn't going to do it alone. Emerald decided to join Starfleet.
There was a space at the Academy in the Delta Quadrant but Rich had to serve aboard the USS Challenger, a galaxy class ship. This allowed him to keep the children with him while Emmy focused on her studies.
- 2416(1st half): Rich takes a position as XO of the SS Peedy Thor and Emerald takes her first post as a medical Officer.
- 2416 (2nd half): An unexpected opportunity presents itself a command position opens up. Rich accepts and is assigned command of the USS Sheppard (Intrepid Class). Emerald transfer as a medical officer aboard the USS Sheppard.
- 2417(age 33): Present year
|Personal / Professional History
||Starfleet Service Record
- UFS Academy Degree Program - Associates Degree: 180428
- UFS Academy Degree Program - Bachelor of Medical: 180818
- Order of Organia, 1st Class: 190330
- Order of Pontus: 190928
|College of Command
||College of Operations
||College of Engineering
- Introduction to UFS: 180126
- Protocols and Procedures: 180127
- UFS Ethics: 180128
- Chain of Command: 180202
- Bridge Duty Stations: 180202
- JSM: 180210, 180721
- Introduction to Holodecks: 180214
- Academy Orientation: 180206
- Interpersonal Communication: 180226
- Prime Directive I: 180301
- Introduction to UFS Academy: 180301
- Courtesy & Conduct: 180312
- Promotions & Awards: 180404
- Introduction to Diplomacy: 180607
- The First Officer 181012
- UFSA Class Author's Guide 190101
- Mission Ridealong 190224, 190303
- The Centre Seat 191102
- Morality of Command 191102
- Operations Practical: Comms: 180207
- Personal and Intraship Communication: 180227
- Introduction to Operations: 180303
- Operations Practical: 180519
- Shuttle Piloting 101: 9/3/2018
- Subspace Communications 181103
- Alien Languages 101 181101
- Introduction to Starfleet Engineering: 180303
|College of Medical Sciences
||College of Galactic Sciences
||College of Security Sciences
- Space Sickness: 180211
- Introduction to Starfleet Medical: 180219, 180305
- Amnesia: 180219
- Starship Operations Medical: 180510, 180515
- Anesthesia: 180502
- Surgery 101: 180503
- Cryonics and Stasis Fields: 180516
- EMH 101: 180527
- Medical Tools of the Trade: 180528
- Anatomy 101: 180529
- Nanotechnology in Medical Science: 180529
- Psychological and Physiological Effects: 180615
- Know Your Hypospray 181029
- Know Your Medical Tricorder 181029
- Psychology 101 181029
- History of Nursing 181031
- Basic Medical Care 181031
- Intro to Starfleet Science: 180305
- Introduction to Biology: 180604
- Science Lab Safety: 180606
- Sociology 101: 180616
- Science Practical: 180716
- Archaeology 101 181109
- Archeological Ethics 181112
- Physics 101 181125
- Anthropology 101 181125
- Tricorder Functions 181217
- Phaser Safety: 180209
- Introduction to Security: 180304
- Federation Law: 180616, 181103
- SEC 101: Branch History 190319
- TACT 201: Defensive Systems 190529
|College of Intelligence
||College of Xenology
||College of History
- Introduction to Starfleet Intelligence: 180303
- Tal Shiar I 190115
- The Obsidian Order 190115
- Interrogation Methods 190114
- Interrogation Methods II 190114
- Infiltration 101 190114
- Religion and Belief Systems: 180302
- Introduction to Cultural Studies: 180302
- Introduction to Xenology: 180604
- Sentient Machines 181101
- Intro to United Federation of Planets: 180616
- Betazoid 190120
- Bolians 190120
- Caitian 101 190120
- UFS History I: 180127
- The Eugenics War 181103
- UFSMC 100: Yellow Footprints 190314
|No Records on file.
|No records on file.
||No records on file.