:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket to UFStarfleet Support! (Must be logged into the forums to use this)
or through the UFS Discord Support System (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

Ensign Talena's personal logs

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Draco Dimanovic

Stormchyld
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post: Commanding Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life

Personal Log:
I was slightly embarrassed when the intimate nature of Deltan Healing drew a bit of self-conscious reaction from the Commodore after awhile after the required intimacy of touch was noted by the Fleet Captain, Kermit Mistwallow. I must remain aware of the social taboos inherent in a lesser evolved species, and make certain I remain diligent with regard to my Oath, and Starfleet Regulations. I was, however, also very happy to have played a role in easing the Commodore's pain and discomfort...and possibly, adding to our knowledge regarding the nature of his symbiote
COMM Ravyn Stormchyld

CO - SS Peedy Thor
Superintendent UFSA
Instructor | UFSA

Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Peedy Thor Archives”