:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket to UFStarfleet Support! (Must be logged into the forums to use this)
or through the UFS Discord Support System (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

Chief of Security Duty Log - James Williams

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Draco Dimanovic

Draco Dimanovic
Command - Captain
Command - Captain
Duty Post: Commanding Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life Grid

Stardate 0123.20
LTJG Williams, James
Security

At around 1440 hours local time, Cadet Starsmith was beamed into the Peedy Thor sickbay having sustained serious injuries.

The injuries were incurred from a conduit exploding in main engineering aboard the USS Goddard. At this time, he is unable to answer questions. A follow-up will occur upon his release from sickbay.

As it stands right now, we are unable to determine if foul play was involved due to the blast doors being lowered and completely impeding any personnel from entering for any reason.

I've checked the tactical station and noticed a 17% decrease in phaser and shield efficiency caused by the explosion. Whether that is by design or simple happenstance remains to be seen.

Commander Vandread-Rose has ordered teams be placed at the transporter room and airlock leading toward the Goddard. I will be sending 3 teams to fill those roles. One to man the transporter room, one to man the airlock, and one to rove on the Goddard itself.

A formal investigation will immediately be underway, but as it stands right now, I'm not certain what we'll find given that our possibly only witness is currently unconscious and the current area is closed off. I'll go over the engineering logs to find out who was in there in the last 48 hours. that should help us figure if it was foul play or not.

More information will follow as I obtain it.

END LOG

James Williams
LTJG
Head of Peedy Thor Security
Captain Draco Dimanovic
Commanding Officer | SS Peedy Thor
Vice Chief of Staff - UFS
Chief of Staff to the Deputy Commander - UFS

Return to “SS Peedy Thor Mess Hall”