:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket to UFStarfleet Support! (Must be logged into the forums to use this)
or through the UFS Discord Support System (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

SS Pendy Thor - Operation Officer Duty Log

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Draco Dimanovic

Darktiger Silverfall
Operations - Lieutenant JG
Operations - Lieutenant JG
Duty Post: Operation Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life Grid

Begin recording

Stardate 191119

After graduating from UFS Academy, I received my assignment at SS Peedy Thor Station, I am very proud to finally belong to the United Federation Starfleet community.

At my arrival, I was very well received by the Command team of the station. We had a meeting everyone presented themselve so we get to know each other better.

First day at my post, I have the duty to make sure that all the console works perfectly, while checking the communication console, I made several calls to the USS Goddard but I did not get any answer. So I checked if all the long distance communication equipment worked well, everything seemed to be fine but still no answer. After some time and after trying several things to correct the problem. I finally got in touch with the USS Goddard.

After communicating with the USS Goddard, I told Lt Cmdr Rowena the trouble I had noticed, she asked me to warn the engineers to do a check of the communication equipment

I immediately went to the engineering office and asked them to review the entire communication system to make sure we were ready for the grand opening of the SS Peedy Thor station.

Personal note:
-- I hope to do my best to get the Station up and running as quickly as possible.

- I wish Lt Cmdr rowena appreciates my work and that i can stand out from my colleagues.

End recording
Lieutenant JG Darktiger Silverfall ( Tiger )
Chief Operation Officer // SS Peedy Thor
Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Peedy Thor Mess Hall”