Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore
Duty Post: Chief of UF Starfleet Ops
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life

Stardate: 190523.1344

Commanding Officers Log.

It's been 84 years ...... Computer, belay last entry, confused with a holonovel program about the SS Titanic.

Let's start again

Commanding Officers log,

It's been a long trek through the past year during shakedown but we finally got the news that we are to be commisioned. This has been such a great a achievement not only for myself but for the crew.

It seems like we have not caught a break .... except for the one time the USS Thunderbird "crashed" into the docking pylon and caused a major incident resulting a yet another rebuild.

Rebuilding, that seemed to be the general focus of Headquarters this year and we continue to rebuild and change to adapt with the times. On this I cannot fault the crew, they always seem so optimistic and continue to carry on regardles of what is thrown in thier direction.

As I sit in my office, i look out the window and can see the crew moving back and forth, ensuring the departments are running smoothly, checking docked ships, security routinly stopping people stepping off the transporter to randomly check visitors. Occasionally one of the Chiefs will go to enter my office then stop themselves and walk to the XO's office instead.

The crew follows the chain of command to the letter, this is a breath of fresh air, and one I am truly thankful to my XO for.

My XO ..... that is a story unto itself and not one to be divilged in an official duty log. Commander Dimanovic has taken to his role very seriously .... sometimes a little too seriously. We have our meetings daily and daily it seems i get more work from him, I always thought it was the other way around.

Overall the crew are performing without fault, complaint or error. This is a true testimony to the legacy of Admiral Peedy Thor. As we continue on I know that he would be both humbled and proud of what we have achieved.

End Log
Commodore Kermie Mistwallow
Chief of UF Starfleet Operations
Commanding Officer | SS Peedy Thor
Director | Promotions & Awards
Wiki Content Manager
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore

Computer begin personal log entry Mistwallow, K

The stardate is somethng around 190908, the days are rolling into one and i think we may neeed to adjust the time matrix to put more hours in the day to get things done.

I've just finished overssing the construct of the Special Detachment Headquarters, they should be at least happy they have somewhere to set down thier dufflebags before they head out yet again.

The Gym has just been installed, which apprantly I need to use more of *pats his stomach with a furrowed brow*

Investigations into the virus continue, but there is something familier about it, i can't quite put my finger on what it is ..... I'll have to read the reports a little more.

Well off to the gym to get into shape, apparantly round is not an acceptable shape anymore.

*he taps his comms* =^= Number One, someone stole my pants again, and my replicator is not working, do me a favour and get me a new pair of jogging pants ..... yes i said jogging ... stop laughing ..... i said .... nevermind =^=

Noise can now be heard as he forgot to end the log recording, crashing, banging, falling over until eventually the log times out and ends
Wiki Content Manager
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore

Stardate: 191111

Kermie sat in his office reading over the logs that have been left on his desk from the past month during his captivity. He had not been cleared for duty yet by medical and there was still a lot of healing to be done but he could not just sit in his quarters doing nothing.

He looked out of his office window as the construction crews continued to wandered by at the new location. After things he went through it just seemed strange to see Starfleet Officers going about thier duty.

Kermie had a sence of pride in both his XO and 2nd Officer, those where the first reports he read. In his absence there was no doubt in his mind that they would perfrom admirably in thier duties and they certainly did not dissapoint.

There have been too many loses on both sides of this war, and the one part of his job that he always hated was that message home to family, and this time it was on a much larger scale.

One of the construction workers dropped something which caused some heavy noise. Kermie began to hyperventilate as images of torture ran through his brain. While the mind meld with another officer has put a block on some of these emotions to help with the healing process there was still a lot of excess feelings htat could not be held back and the anxiety was one of them.

Kermie bagan to pace and the only thing that would make him feel more at ease was to get back into work, cleared for duty or not, so he bagan an inspection of the new HQ location and started to issue orders to the crews.
Wiki Content Manager

Return to “SS Peedy Thor Mess Hall”