UFS Civilian
Duty Post: Science Officer | USS Monarch
Ship/Station Posted: USS Monarch
Grid: Secondlife

Computer Logbook
Nabuleone Rhode
Stardate : 180421

A new chapter has begun.
I am back at a space station in the the Pinastri System.
A place where everything has begun almost ten years ago.
Due a personal disability I took a long shore leave and visited Sector One and the earth.
All the time I was connected with the Delta Quadrant via subspace communication lines. It was slow and time intense, but I always had contact to the personnel in this sector.

I did some science studies and other things and finally I found myself aboard the USS Taylorholic Durant , where I could continue my studies and recovery.
It was a fact, that I could not ignore, that I am a "spacestation guy".
No matter of the good connections to the Durant Crew, I know her Captain such a long time, just like some other crewmembers, I decided to take an open position at the new Peedy Thor Spacestation in the orbit arround Pinastri.
It feels comfortable to me to have the opportunity to start science projects in the closer area arround the station and also have contact to the crew of the ships based in the Pinastri System.

For example, I met a young Ensign of the Operations Branch, right after her graduation from academy and her first duties led her to the new built Pathfinder Station close to the Nekrit Expanse.
I remember how it was as CO at the Starbase Cassini in the Genesis-Sector and how much work it was to get the station up and running.
They have a lack amount of science officers and thats why she sent me a request for a preliminary scientific data analysis of an unknown spaceship.
It is always very exciting to discover things - as archeologist I discovered often old and ancient things, but this time I have to deal with a new technology and a human crew very far away from the federation space.

Remembers me at my latest missions in the Pinastri Sector and later on the Cassini, where I discoverd ancient and current species and cultures.
From a dead robot civilisation, to crystalline lifeforms and finally an insectoid species.
Science can be so exciting , but dangerous , too.
I love challenges and beeing connected to the Federation Crews of the Delta Quadrant.
So I continue to help this young Operations Officer at the Pathfinder Station.

But I also look forward the duties on the SS Peedy Thor and the future science projects.

End Entry
Science Officer

Access Service Jacket
Nabuleone Rhode
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post: Science Officer | USS Monarch
Ship/Station Posted: USS Monarch
Grid: Secondlife

Computer Logbook
Nabuleone Rhode
Stardate : 180903

Amazing things happend and happens in the Delta Quadrant. The Starfleet presence here face dangers and hostile species and all hands werde needed, so I was very busy lately, became injured and needed more medical checks as I usually like.

One of the interesting things which happened was the discovery of a very interesting ship nearby the Nekrit Expanse.
A you Lieutenant from the Pathfinder Station get in touch with an amazing ship with a very high developed technology and a very unusual and extended mix of technology and biological components.
I met Operations Lt. Thetin a few times during common events and randomly at our stations and the requested my scientific help and advise, because at her station science is personell understaffed.

The first scans were very exciting and promising, that we get contact to a very amazing technology and the opportunity to learn from them could be good for the Starfleet.

The ship has a human crew and I am still not sure where they really come from. My assumptions reach from an unknown part of the Alpha Quadrant to a region much more far away - maybe outside our galaxy, who knows?
Their technology seems to be so foreign, exotic or alien, that it is too early to say where they come from.

Late in August Lt. Thetin contacted me again, that you to that ship again, after she lost contact for two months and that they invited us to visit their ship which is close to the federation space.
She requested my help and advice again. Remembering my first data evaluation and the results I don´t hesitated to say yes and send a request for a shuttle to the starbase Pathfinder.

We also were not worried about doing a shuttle mission with just an Operations Officer and a Science Officer. I read reports from the Deep Space 9 crew about excursion to the Gamma Quadrant which were more dangerous.
The crew of the ORGANIC SPEEDER seems to be friendly and not interested in any bad intentions.
The first time they contacted us they requested our help and their technology seems to be equal to federation technology, so that it was enough to inform our superior officers about the excursion.
Communication channels were enabled and secured.

Finally we started a two days trip to the ORGANIC SPEEDER and what should I say, we were not disappointed.

We met the First Officer Ayumi Kendo at their ship which seems to be a really extraordinary piece of technolgy. My first conclusions were excelled.
A friendly light inner of the ship, warm colors , lot of plants and biological elements connected closely with the ship. A high developed holographic technology.

The First Officer seems to be a middle aged woman, who could have earth asian origins. She was dressed in white clothes made of an extraordinary material, not plastic, not solid, material, not metal, but metallic gold elements. All together it seems to be a comfortable and stable material.
She was a very friendly person and gave us a good feeling to be honestly welcomed on their ship and she offered us to show us their ship and technolgy - and , most important, she offered us a cooperation in research.

I look forward to continue the contact to the crew and their mission.

Ayumi Kendo was called to another part of the ship and after Lt. Thetin and me were alone she told me from her impression, that the crew of the ORGANIC SPEEDER could know her. She is a little confused about that impression, because she really has no memory to met this crew before. Absolutely impossible she credibly reported.

Just like Lt. Thetin I am overwhelmed and so curious to discover more about the ship and ist crew and we both are sure, that these things will be positive for us and the federation scientific research.

End Entry
Science Officer

Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Peedy Thor Mess Hall”