Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Draco Dimanovic

Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore
Duty Post: Chief of UF Starfleet Ops
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life

Stardate: 180302

I have just returned from a Security Seminar in the Telos Sector. It was interesting but i am sure the Kobali delegate was trying top flirt with me ..... if that is even possible.

A few new crew members have joined the Peedy Thor, which in itself is an accomplishment. I miss the crew of the Veracruz but my time back at HQ has already been filled with more action than a Ferengi meat market where everything is on sale .... and by on sale I mean they doubled the prices of everything not bolted down ..... however one of them probably is selling self sealing stem bolts.

Quite a bit has happened while I have been away, it seems i have someone to interview in the brig as well as conducting my own privite investigation into some strange happenings on the Station.

I used the time away in the runabout to really reflect on the future of Starfleet and my future in it, there are many changes happening for the better and I really cannot wait to be part of it, as well as assist in shaping the minds of the future.

I think my first stop today is Medical to find out how the command staff are doing and get a full report from them on the incident this past week, then on to the Brig ..... i learned some new techniques that may work in cracking the uncrackable ....... although I am dubious about using anything the Rilnar's came up with, those sneaky bastards could steal your underwear without you realising until you hit the shower that evening.

Computer End Log, encrypt and save. Authorization Mistwallow Alpha Nine Two Delta
Commodore Kermie Mistwallow
Chief of UF Starfleet Operations
Commanding Officer | SS Peedy Thor
Director | Promotions & Awards
Wiki Content Manager
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore

Kermie sits down in his quarters and kicks off his shoes, the pants soon follow and he undoes his jacket and sits there for a moment, his head resting on the back of the sofa looking up at the ceiling.

He talks to himself aloud "Pants are so overratted"

He lifts his head up slightly looking around the room and starts to think that he may need to hire a cleaner to sort out his quarters, it wuld look like a targ got a tribble and decided to do the tango with it while a gorn was in labour ........ maybe not that graphic but the image is there.

He takes a deep sigh and does the inevitable ........ this would not be what most would expect and go completely nude .... instead he utters the words...

"Computer Access File Mistwallow Alpha Two Nine and open new entry, begin Personal Log, Command Encryption"

It has been some time since I was able to sit and do one of these, but things have been so hectic and time consuming when does one actually find spare time. I never understood the concept of the earthen expression of "saving time" i mean when do you get that time back that you saved?

I guess we start with most recent events. We where able to get some down time in the Pinastri Table, it was nice to just sit and relax, play some games ...... although i am sure some people cheated ...... we get so engrossed in our duty that we forget that not only are we a crew, but in essence we are a family. Family, this is something that i truly miss having.

With jumping through meetings and such I was unable to attend some of my duties, thankfully Ravyn ..... I mean Commodore Stormchyld understands that we have priorities in the fleet that sometimes take precidence.

I am lucky to have such good friends that we can discuss things in a constructive way, the command staff of the station have really grown on me and I am honoured to not only call them collegues but friends too.

We do have an ongoing issue that is of deep concern, a few security lapses that really need looking into, however with a station like this that is always a hub of activity it is difficult to watch every area all the time. But I believe we are finding our blind spots and I am confident we can get to a point where we are fully secure, *sighs*, the trials of getting a station up to scratch.

Ravyn has had to go to a conference which leaves me in temporary command, although I have been in command before it still makes me nervous, Maybe its being around Humans so much my Orion temprament is wearing thin, may have to work on that.

*door chimes and a Lt Jg enters reminding the Commodore he has another meeting. The Lt looks quite taken aback seeing her superior officer with no pants on yet Kermie acts as if it as normal as breathing*

Computer End Log and Save.

Kermie stands and goes to walk out of his quaters before being reminded of his attire, he sighs and gets properly dressed and leaves for even more duty.
Wiki Content Manager
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore

Computer Begin personal log
Mistwallow, Kermie
Commanding Officer SS Peedy Thor
Stardate 190402

*a deep sigh can be heard as there is a few minutes silence before the talking begins*

I'm currently on board the USS Thunderbird en route to Starbase 248 of Federation 12th Fleet. This will be an interesting meeting to say the least, and will surly test our diplomatic abilities ...... as well as our temprament.

*kermie reaches behind him and pulls out a tuft of hair from the chair* .... These Kolsari probably need to be shaved or at least get a hair cut, the fur gets everywhere.

SS Peedy Thor is coming along, we have a station at least where we can fulfil our duties. With the assignment of the USS Goddard and the USS Nightingale we have the opportunity to broaden our horizons and conduct some away missions like we are currently on.

My senior staff are more like senile staff *chuckles to himself* and I could not do this without them, they have really stepped up to the plate, especially when i am undertaking communications in other areas.

There is an old earthen expression i am reminded of "It is lonely at the top" and I found this quite apt some time ago, however with the people that i surround myself with it seems less lonely and more relaxed.

End Log
Wiki Content Manager
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore

Personal Log

Stardate 190419

Each day in Starfleet feels like a seperate adventure, each day different from the next, changes happening all the time abd yet the comraderie remains the same.

I have finally procurred and Executive Officer, Priliminary Reports show him to be confident, competant and a real asset to the Crew in his new role, however i am dubious about his work ethic, I mean what sort of XO gives the CO more work to do?

The Crew themselves are doing a fantastic job, with the USS Goddard and the USS Nightingale at our disposal we have more opportunities to support the Federation and our efforts in the quadrant and beyond.

I am looking forward to the next phase of the stations evolution and anticipate great things.
Wiki Content Manager

Return to “SS Peedy Thor Mess Hall”