:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket to UFStarfleet Support! (Must be logged into the forums to use this)
or through the UFS Discord Support System (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

SS Peedy Thor RP - Unfriendly Haven

SS Peedy Thor, NCC 122355, is a Watchtower Class Station. We are in orbit above Pinastri Prime, and we officially opened our doors for operation on 180301. The station is named after one of our more prominent members, the late Admiral Peedy Thor. We strive to continue his vision and drive to make the station a crowning jewel of UFS. Admiral Peedy Thor, Gone but Never Forgotten.

Roleplay Times: Thursdays 1:30pm SLT
Commanding Officer: Draco Dimanovic
Executive Officer: 3249Rowena Resident

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Draco Dimanovic

Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: Chief of UF Starfleet Ops
Ship/Station Posted: Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
=/\= INCOMING UNITED FEDERATION STARFLEET TRANSMISSION =/\=
Mission Name: Unfriendly Haven
Stardate: 190926
Prepared by: Kermie Mistwallow
1. Mission Briefing
2. Status Report & Current Orders
3. Important Participation Notes
4. Supplemental Information

=/\= MISSION BRIEFING =/\=

We have tracked down the location where the virus was sent from, but can only get a reading to the planet. The Planet "Haven" is our port of call, with a lot of pirate activity surrounding the Mining Colony it will be a deep search for who or what sent the Virus.

=/\= STATUS REPORT & CURRENT ORDERS =/\=
Alert Status: Yellow
Damage: Significant

STARTING OBJECTIVES ( * = indicates leading assignments)
Operations: Operate
Engineering: Engineer
Science: Be Scientific
Medical: Be Doctory
Security: Secure
Intelligence: Be Intelligent
Marine: Assist in area of expertise
Cadets: Assist in area of interest
Civilians: Be Civil
Guests: Assist where needed

Ships Assisting: USS Goddard (NPC)
Rear Admiral Kermie Mistwallow
Chief of UF Starfleet Operations
Director | Promotions & Awards
Wiki Content Manager
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral

Mission Participants

Command
CO - Kermie Mistwallow
XO - Draco Dimanovic

Operations
Chief Of Ops/2nd Officer - Rowena Rose

Security
Acting Chief - James Williams

Computer Operations
Compops - Lizzy Austin

Guests
Medical - cadet katelawsen
Wiki Content Manager
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral

Captain's Log Stardate 190927

After reviewing the data we gathered from Haven Mining Colony I have decided to investigate further.

We arrived on the planet to be met with nobody, which for a mining colony was a little unusual. I reported to the Dockmaster to inform him of our business and it was odd that he required no information at all. To me this would indicate a lot of pirate activity and backroom dealings, one can surmise that the docmaster is "on the take" to coin a terran expression.

Splitting into two groups we survelied the area to which there where two points of interest.

The First a Private military organization building labled "Cerberus". Again this was slightly odd for a mining colony and even more so that noone was there.

Secondly, a warehouse with relics, food, an assortment of items not native to the area and a high end military aircraft which used primitive projectiles.

Both of these require further investigation, I am tasking the Military Group to the 16th Special Task Force and Major Rhode, his abilities to get the job done and be mindful of a possible attack are the perfect suitable for this mission. As we have no jurisdiction on this planet we must have no association with Starfleet which is what he does best.

The warehouse will be left to our security team, so that we can research if any of the items catalogued have been reported to Starfleet and conduct a criminal investigation if needed.

There was a relief effort building which seems to come up clean.

Overall there is no indication so far as to if the virus originated from here or if this was just another relay point to drive us off the track, investigations should reveal more.

A final note, Fleet Captain Lizzy Gracemount was placed in the brig for the evening for drinking on duty, becoming intoxicated and not folowing security protocol and staying with the team thus endangering her life and that of the Security officer as we could of been atacked in this unknown area.

A side note to end, I will begin conducting some diplomatic discusions with the Minig Colony Administrator, we detected some dilithium and conclude that we may of discovered an new area to mine for this valuable resource.

End Log
Wiki Content Manager
Adomsisko Resident
Security - Lieutenant
Security - Lieutenant
Duty Post: Unasssigned
Ship/Station Posted: Unknown
Grid: Unknown

Computer. Begin Recording.

The mission we underwent was simple. Head to the planet and find another step in the task of finding our mystery hacker. The trip was uneventful. Checked my phaser and tricorder a few times to make sure they were in working order.

When we got to the planet....Started...Well...enough. After about 15 minutes....Note to self: When there's only one security officer, SOP should be the party sticks. Together.

Lessee....The fleet captain...took a drink from the local tavern...and drank it. Having no idea what it would do to her OR what was in it. So *noooowwww* she's currently sleeping in the brig. Charges: Drinking while on duty, and Minor Theft. *Theeeeen* she was suggesting we *steal* one of the local domesticated wildlife. **sighs** Welcome to the desk, James.

Preliminary scans show that the dishes near where we beamed in were relay dishes, so there's no telling where they are without a deeper investigations to the scans.

***types on his desk computer***

Also we found a Cerberus forward base. Current database shows them to be primarily based in areas of the Beta quadrant. THey're a PMC. Private Military Company. Mercenaries sanctioned by the leading governments in the area. Looks like they've decided to make a name for themselves all the way out here.

And we found a cargo bay with a fairly advanced fighter craft. By advanced, I mean advanced for the area, primitive by Federation Standards.

All in all, I'd say it was an...okay...mission. Aside from a member of our Command staff getting drunk, wandering off on her own, and earning her a night in the brig then cleaning it if she messes it up, it went off without a hitch.

Computer. End Recording.
3249Rowena
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Operations
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor

Computer, commence recording

Operations Log - Stardate 190926

Stepping onto the surface was a shock, like walking into a holodeck scene set in Old Earth history. And the heat!

There were five of us in the landing party and we split into two teams to do investigate. Commodore Mistwallow and Ensign Williams formed one team, myself, Fleet Captain Austin and Cadet Anderson formed the other. Commander Dimanovic remained on the Goddard.

The settlement we had arrived at seemed to consist mainly of trading establishments. One building had what appeared to be large assortment of projectile weapons based on Earth designs. Archaic, but still potentially lethal. That summed up my feelings about that whole town: it appeared old, yet there were freighters docked on towers in the distance. It all seemed a little off to me. Maybe I've just gotten too used to a comfortable life on a (relatively) stable planet.

No one appeared to challenge us, even when one of us availed herself rather freely of the hospitality of the local tavern. When at last we found someone, a human slouched outside a storefront, they were unresponsive, I think possibly drunk from the night before.

We concluded our search, reporting no trace of anything that could be connected with the virus and re-joined the other team. I was relieved when we returned to the ship.

End recording

Return to “SS Peedy Thor”