:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket to UFStarfleet Support! (Must be logged into the forums to use this)
or through the UFS Discord Support System (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

180328 - Uncooperative: 3 of 4

The USS Veracruz is an Allegiance Class Starship operating in Second Life since launching in October of 2011 (Stardate 111001). Commodore Kinney Randt has been in command, along with Executive Officer Commander Aryela Dagger from launch date until the present.

Roleplay Times: Wednesdays 5pm SLT
Commanding Officer: Kinney Randt
Executive Officer: Aryela Dagger

Moderators: Aryela Dagger, Kinney Randt

Kinney Randt
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: Commanding Officer - USS Veracruz
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

=============================================
United Federation Starfleet
USS Veracruz
NCC - 200808
=A= Captain's Log =A=
Commodore Kinney Randt Rhode recording

== Prelude ==

Captain's Log:

Stardate: 180328

Alert Status: Red

Even Q said it; "Don't provoke the Borg!" Yet here we are, planning a boarding party to beam over to the sphere after an intense battle.

Our starboard nacelle took a direct hit, and for the time, warp drive is impossible. Our engineering team has assured me that they can repair the ship enough to get us moving, after several days. That means we need to resolve this before the Borg are able to repair and resume their attack.

Something on this sphere is causing the attack on the liberated drones on the planet below, and we only have a few hours to find out how they are affecting the nanites, and how to stop it.

In service,

Commodore Kinney Randt-Rhode
Kinney Randt
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: Commanding Officer - USS Veracruz
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

*Crew Manifest*

CO Commodore Kinney Randt-Rhode
XO Captain Aryela Dagger

Chief Operations Officer Cmdr Fred McCellan

Chief Engineer Lt Cmdr Cyrillian Guardian
Vice Chief Engineer Cmdr Ponce "Gron Syntron" Zapatero
Engineering Officer Cmdr Moonprince Rhode-Randt

Chief Security Officer Lt Cmdr Kristoff Jameson
Security Officer Lt Stormgyro "Stormy Macpherson" Resident

Chief Science Officer Cmdr Scottybrit "Skot Brit" Resident

Chief Medical Officer Cmdr Rodneymmckay "Rodney McKay-Sheppard" Resident

**Guest Stars**

Science Officer Captain Nora "Tonwen Su" Gerhadsen
Security Officer Lt Sinbad "Ens Cortez Lucrius" Naiver
Borg Drones
Lt Cmdr Bitohoney "Brittany Buttons" Resident
Flt Captain Kermie Mistwallow
Commodore Rayvn Stormchyld
ScottyBrit Resident
Science - Captain
Science - Captain
Duty Post: Chief Science Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Veracruz
Grid: Second Life

United Federation Starfleet
USS Veracruz
NCC - 200808
=A= Mission Log from Science =A=

Stardate: 180328

Log entry:

So with no other choice, we were had to board the Borg Cube. It was just as unsettling as I expected, though that is not scientifically relevant. Still, it needed to be said. Those things are horrifyingly creepy.

Our mission was simple, find the node sending the signal, dismantle it, and bring it back to the ship. I had Lt. Torgo, Cmdr. Moonprince Rhode-Randt, and En. Cortez Lucrius (Sinbad Navier) on my team.

Once we got into the tangle of the maze that is a cube, things got... chaotic. I did manage not to break anything, though I was tempted to break Lt. Torgo. The incessant nagging in that same, dumb, klingon growl gets old VERY quickly. / Uh... computer, erase that last paragraph.

Once we got into the tangle of the maze that is a cube, things got hectic. With Lt. Torgo's constant complaints, it was clear that.... / computer, erase that paragraph too.

Once we got into the tangle of the maze that is a cube, you'd think that Lt Torgo would have enough things to shoot at, that he wouldn't be kvetching at me to get off the floor. It was a TACTICAL move on my part to be as small as possible to avoid being hit. Seriously, if.... / Computer, delete that paragraph. Sigh...

Once we got into the tangle of the maze that is a borg cube, things got serious very quickly. Still, amid the three teams, we were able to disable the three nodes, and successfully bring them back to the ship.

Conclusion:
The nodes are safely on the ship, along with all away teams. We didn't suffer any casualties or losses of crew to the Borg. Now all we have left is to dissect those things so as to disable them.

... dissecting the nodes... not the Borg... I suppose we could dissect a Borg or two, but that's not what I meant. I think I need sleep...

In Service
Commander Skot Brit (scottybrit resident)
Chief Science Officer
USS Veracruz
Skot Brit.

The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

Γ Gamma Company Graduate 110222

Access Service Jacket

Return to “USS Veracruz”