:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket via Discord server or email compops@ufstarfleet.org (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

The Inflitration - Mission Prelude 150527

John Aries
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

*Power surges inside the science lab as 2 science officers on duty examine and begin to look into the recent unusual high tetryon particals in the stations support systems*

LT Jethro - Sir These readings are all over the station its like someone has spread them all over its completely sporadic!

CMDR Hythiri - Interesting I've never seen anything like this It is causing our weapons to shutdown our entire station is suffering power losses and weaponary failure due to this!

LT Jethro - Sir These readings are showing that the partical field remains contestant we may be facing a someone or many generators of these particals this would mean that there are over 50 small generators around the station and the number keeps fluxuating I am reading a energy signature off the station quite a few sir!

CMDR Hythiri - Interesting would you be able to disrupt the field Jethro.

LT Jethro - With this power surging I do not think it would prove effective we would risk shorting out the device or loosing power. These Particals are to concentrated.

CMDR Hythiri - Try and see if we can get a device to emit gamma radiation to disrupt the particals.

LT Jethro - Sir, From these readings its extremely intense on the Operations Deck and Various parts of Engineering.

CMDR Hythiri - This is beyond to weird keep me informed of the progress well try to find out the source of these particals!

*The Power Surges a few times and lights flickr*

LT Jethro - Sir these power readings are all over the station has blow out numerous jell packs and circuits! This is Insane!

CMDR Hythiri- I'm going to go inform the CO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join us this Sunday 11am-1pm to find out what happens!

2nd Officer
John Aries :voyager:

Return to “SS Tranquility”