Tranquility Station
SS-001
=A= Captain's Log =A=
Cmdr Kinney Randt Rhode recording
=============================================

Stardate: 110713
Approximately 15 minutes by shuttle from Pinastri

Alert Status: Green

Commander Howley and her team have successfully brought the freighter "Trick's End" into lower pyon three for repairs to the guidance system. Meanwhile I have asked security to bring the freighter's CO and helm officer to ops so that we can try to get some more information about the people behind all of this.

At this point, almost any information we can get will be helpful in tracking down this branch of Orion's sword that have been plaguing us for so long now.

In service
Kinney Randt-Rhode
Kinney Randt
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: Commanding Officer - USS Veracruz
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

*Crew Manifest*

CO Cmdr Kinney Randt
XO Lt Cmdr Aryela Dagger

Chief Engineer Cmdr Vulpina Howley

Chief Medical Officer LTjg Hermione Highwater

observing science officer Ens Gisele Galtier

guest starring as the freighter CO and helm officer (since they are technically in sickbay)

Lt Scottybrit "Skot Brit" Resident
Lt Jamie Czavicevic
Kinney Randt
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: Commanding Officer - USS Veracruz
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

From the CO and Helm officer of the freighter "Trick's End"

United Federation Starfleet
Freighter Ticks End
=A= Guest Captains Log =A=

Security Status: RED

Log entry:

After a near collision with the UFS Space station my helmsman and I find our selves in ops on Tranquility for questioning. Commander Randt seems like a friendly sort he has several questions about what happened. I informed him a UFS Class 9 Shuttle that had the appearance of being registered to the USS Magwitch Fired on our ship damaging our navigation and Helm systems. This Attack also blacked out our sensors. The Commander asked me to assist Commander Dagger in transferring our sensor logs so they could review them. In Assisting the Commander I noticed the shuttle had signs of TriCobalt explosives. I showed this to the commander who made note of it. I also showed her were the same showed the Registry of the ship the USS Magwitch. by the reaction of Commander Randt I can assume this shuttle was stolen.

Conclusion:

it would appear the shuttle that attacked my freighter is the same shuttle that was involved with an attack on the Tranquility station.

Captain Katiah Krovac
Captain Freighter Tricks End

United Federation Starfleet
SS Tranquility
SS 001
=A= Guest Helmsman's Log =A=

Log entry:

My CO and I were called to the Operations deck of the SS Tranquility. For the most part, the things asked were at her, and not me. I didn't really see how I could help.

At first I was really nervous. I didn't know why I was asked there. I still don't. It's not as though I were the one who steered the ship on a collision course. I didn't steer it at all. I couldn't. I had no control over the thing. She just went where she wanted. As a helmsman I've always kinda felt like I had a relationship with the ship. Like we had an understanding or something. But that day she went where she wanted, and I guess that's Tranquility.

At first it was just questions about the ship, practically a shuttle... maybe it was a shuttle, that had attacked us. They even had the CO go to one of the consoles and imput some of the controls for our logs from the freighter. I did notice that their XO was keeping an eye on her. I don't blame her, Vulcan or not, anyone would be a bit cautious of someone being so close to their computer systems.

Krovac notices that the shuttle that attacked us was from the USS Magwich. I was under the impression that this would make it a Starfleet vessel. Someone, I forget who, said it might have been forged. The few Orions I've met I wouldn't be surprised. I'd bet several plates of Latinum that they forge shuttles. I know they forge papers. Maybe I shouldn't admit that.

As I said, Krovac answered most of the questions. I was asked... at least I think the CO- of Tranquility, not my CO, anywho, we I guess, we were asked What happened with the guidance system. Finally it was something that I knew something about. I said the truth, that they went blank while our engineer was injured. I also said that I tried to figure out what happened. How should I know what happened? Well, everything had frozen and locked up before going blank. So even if I could have steered the ship, I wouldn't have known where I was going. I think I could have done it though. I'm not a helmsman 'cause of being good at pressing buttons, hehe.

I must have looked a bit jittery, 'cause the security officers (NPC) kept eying me funny. Yeah, I was nervous. That's just because I was afraid they thought I did this or something. Turns out I'm fine. They're letting us stay on the station, though I wonder if that's their only reason. Bein' nice I mean...

In Service
Corovin Dervish
Trick's End (NPC Freighter, not federation)

Return to “SS Tranquility”