P&A List

The UFS Promotions and Awards department is responsible for any and all Promotion & Award Requests.

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Data Axel

MilesPrower Dagger
Command - Admiral
Command - Admiral
Duty Post: Commander, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: UFS HQ
Grid: Unknown

Ok 71% of the people who replied to the poll have said they want the list announced before the ceremony. I am willing to try to accomplish this, but here is what YOU need to do to make it happen.

One of the 'delays' for the P&A process, is processing, the team has to check the information given, make sure the person being submitted meets the qualifications for what they are submitted for etc. I have written a class on P&A and am working on another one, if you care about this process please take it, it explains the process and things that will speed it up and make a stronger nomination. The sooner the nomination is received the the easier it will be to have it ready in time to announce before the ceremony, DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DUE DATE. You most likely know if you are going to put someone in for a promotion or award before the week before the ceremony. Make sure the recommendation is clear and precise. I will not go on a lecture I wrote it already so go take it.

P&A will do what it can to have the list announced before the ceremony, it's not not all on them.

Miles

Return to “Promotions and Awards”