:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket via Discord server or email compops@ufstarfleet.org (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

Some news on Promotions & Awards

The UFS Promotions and Awards department is responsible for any and all Promotion & Award Requests.

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Draco Dimanovic, Luciano Skar-Machado

Taylorholic Durant
Command - Admiral
Command - Admiral
Duty Post: Guardian Angel
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

In continuing the process of reorganization and streamlining of UFS Promotions & Awards department, UFS Command has decided to make the recommendation of Awards and Promotions an easier process.

The next time you recommend someone for an award or a promotion, you will find a new and streamlined form, with less questions and more objectivity. This will make your life as a CO easier and also it will make it easier to process the recommendations and forward them to the Promotions Board.

You will also find a field on the form where you are to provide the e-mail address where you wish to receive the confirmation for your monthly submissions. We ask you to accurately fill it out to ensure you receive your confirmation and information doesn't fall through the cracks creating unnecessary discomfort for those involved.

Also, I'm in the process of reviewing the current awards. That includes repeat/similar awards, lack of awards from certain branches and the excess of awards from others. This process may take a couple of months to be concluded and I will be working closely with UFS Command and the Branches to ensure the needs of all members are accounted for.

Should you have any questions, comments or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact me.

In Service,

COMM Taylorholic Durant
Head of UFS Promotions & Awards

Return to “Promotions and Awards”